Tuxedo Social Club aims to be that place where you can escape your daily routine. It is that room you have always wanted in your house, to read a good novel, enjoy a good cocktail and meet someone with whom you can either spend a few seconds or an entire lifetime.
"Because Modern cocktail is the poetry of alcohol. It is like a flower's subtle perfume... Is the essence of a vibration as well as a delightful sensation. The fine cristal of the cocktail's glass allows you to flavour harsh life in a more pleasant way. The most beautiful landscape. Pain becomes less strong. Love becomes sweeter and more tender."
Bar la Florida, 1935
- We are a reading club.
- Tuxedo is a Membership Club, being a member is required.
- A valid ID document is compulsory.
- Phone calls are not allowed.
(use WhatsApp like everyone else)
- Taking pictures inside the club is prohibited.
(you can use the photocall at the entrance)
- Smoking is not allowed.
(try nicotine patches or hypnosis)
- Any drug or illegal substance comsumption is forbidden.
- Impoliteness is not permited; use of rude language or addressing in an improper manner any members of the club.
(that would result in immediate expulsion from the club)
- Standing in front of the door of the club is also not permited.
(we are surrounded by neighbours and we are also neighbours, we shall respect everyone's rest)
- In order to avoid misunderstandings we do not position ourselves politically or religiously.
- Cash only.
- An Oldfashioned a day keeps the doctor away!